The dynamic planetary gear allows the stirring tools to rotate right to the edge of the bowl in elliptical motions, so all the contents are kneaded extremely thoroughly without leaving any dough residue behind on the edge of the bowl.
Kitchen machine 600 W White MUM48CR1
MUM4 — the tried-and-tested classic among food processors — boasting exceptional Bosch quality and a wide range of accessories. In white/chrome.
MultiMotion Drive — flexibility included.
SafetyFunction — safe and secure.
Maximum safety in every situation and in all areas: covers for unused drives, safety-lock mechanism for the mixing bowl, extra lid latch on accessories and many other functions for active safety.
MUM 4 special accessories — a classic with many functions.
The meat mincer, citrus press, blender attachment, pastry attachment, fruit press attachment and ice-cream maker are just a few examples of the wide array of MUM 4 accessories. They give you virtually everything you could want and need in your kitchen.
Additional product information
- Powerful 600 W motor
- 4 speed-settings / operating speed, standby
- Multifunction arm with special gearing and
3 drive positions for optimum power transmission
- Steinless steel mixing bowl for 1 kg flour and ingredients (max. dough mixture 2,7 kg) incl. lid with filling funnel
- Dough hook, beater and whisking attachment
- Continuous shredder incl. 3 discs (reversible slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, grating disc medium-fine)
- Grater disc (coarse)
- Polycarbonate liquidiser (1 litre capacity)
- Interactive Recipe DVD
- Accessory holder
- Integrated cable storage
- Easy to clean
- High safety due to overheating protection
- Rubber suction feet for extra stability
- Extensive range of optional accessories
|Product name / Commercial code||MUM48CR1|
|Product name/family||Kitchen machines|
|Number of outputs (Stck)||4 No.|
|Number of output positions (Stck)||3 No.|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||265 x 265 x 305 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||5.595 kg|
|Preselectable processing time|
|Power on indicator|
|Safety device||Overload fuse|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.